Move Like The Wind
Starts August 17, 2019
Ends August 18, 2019
Move Like the Wind
Explore your ‘driving force’ through asana, meditation and satsang
with Alit Bar Sadeh
August 17-18, Saturday-Sunday
Let’s meet for 2 days of yoga immersion and self enquiry, exploring the sun and moon energies, feminine and masculine, doing and being.
We’ll enquire and play with the question “What drives my actions and movements?” through:
- Two heart opening asana practices, one is based on the other, both inspired by Shiva Rae’s Prana Vinyasa method.
- Meditation, Pranayama and conversation (Satsang) exploring the source of our doing and its effects on our relationships.
- “LAB” – Optional session for teachers and those interested in the teaching path – exploring key elements of the flows, how to bring lunar/solar aspects to each practice, and more.
This workshop is suitable for all practitioners, as well as for teachers and those interested in the teaching path.
Experienced Ashtanga and Vinyasa Yoga teacher (E-RYT 500), novice musician, bodyworker, and a loving being, who’s known for her dynamic, playful and thorough approach to teaching. With 10 years of experience, Alit specializes in using the physical & mental practice of Yoga to empower practitioners to deal with the day-to-day with ease and joy. For the past 4 years, she’s also been mentoring many yoga teachers through in-depth continued education programs.
More about Alit @yogasmile.com or on Insta @alit.barsadeh
- Lunar practice – meditative, relatively slow, containing. Allows the exploration of heart opening fundamentals, no matter what the level of experience or range of movement is.
- Gentle partner work – inspired by Thai Therapy Yoga
- Meditation and Pranayama
- SATSANG – the source of doing, heart chakra, air element
- Kriya, Meditation, Pranayama
- Solar Practice- dynamic, using elements from the Lunar practice to deepen, expand range of movement, and experience the manifestation of pranic movement in the air element and back bending / heart opening poses.
- Partner work – back bending
- SATSANG – the affect and manifestation of the drive and type of our actions in relationships.
- “LAB” – session for teachers and those interested in the teaching path – exploring the structure and key elements of the sequences practiced, the concept of lunar/solar practice and how to bring both into every class, Q&A.
- Early birds until August 01 for a full weekend package
Residents $60 / Tourists $75
- Regular rate after August 1st: residents 25$ per class / tourists 30$ per class